GPS asset management solutions are changing the way pool companies around the world run their business, isn’t it time you found out how?
When you add up the number of pools across the United States, almost 11 million of them, you can start to get a clear picture of just how many people enjoy utilizing swimming pools across the U.S.
If you own a pool cleaning company, it means that your employees are consistently out and about across the entire county or state and working in multiple locations throughout the day. It’s no easy task to keep track of where they are, how long they are there for, or how much time they are spending traveling around the city.
LandAirSea GPS telematic solutions will allow you to monitor your teams of employees and fleet of vehicles as they complete multiple projects throughout the day. Not only monitor but monitor in real-time with just a simple click of a mouse or button on your computer, smartphone, or tablet.
GPS vehicle tracking will allow your pool company to get access to data that you never had access to before tracking. Some of the things you’ll be able to track are:
- You’ll be able to learn how long each vehicle or crew are spending on each location and compare this to the size of the pool and the work required.
- Establish if there is an average time that each crew is spending cleaning pools and compare that to all of your crews to establish if someone is faster or slower than the average time it takes to complete a pool.
- Are the crews traveling directly from the pool to the pool, or are they diverting to other locations while they are on the clock?
- Are you dispatching crews to effective sectors within a city to minimize their travel time, or are they wasting time traveling back and forth crossing each other’s areas?
- Are you charging clients correctly for the time it has taken to complete their projects, or should you be charging them more or less?
GPS telematic devices will give you access to all of this data and much more. They also allow you to manage how many miles your vehicles are doing each day, how fast or slow they are traveling, and which routes they are taking to get to their job sites or back to the office. When you have employees using branded vehicles, it’s ultimately your reputation as a company that’s on the line if something was to happen.
GPS telematic solutions are an effective way to manage your pool cleaning or pool maintenance company. LandAirSea has a variety of telematic solutions to suit your pool cleaning company and would love to have the opportunity to show you how they work and how you could leverage their benefits to increase profit and reduce costs. If you would like to learn more about how LandAirSea could help you save money and increase profits, don’t hesitate to contact them directly.