LAS has worked with manufacturing, logistics, and transportation companies since 1994. Our range of surveillance technology provides insights into your logistics and supply chain processes so you can track dumpsters and pods and the drivers who transport them.
Reduce liability when transporting dumpsters and pods with driving reports, impact detection, and customizable system alerts.
LandAirSea (LAS) provides cost-effective and rigorously-tested asset management solutions for manufacturers, logistics providers, and transportation companies worldwide. Attach one of our GPS-enabled tracking devices to items such as portable containers, dumpsters, and other high-value assets and prevent theft, loss, and damage. These surveillance accessories can also improve asset allocation, track driver mileage, and help you monitor inventory.
Use our trackers to:
- Monitor drivers who transport dumpsters and pods to various locations via trailers.
- Manage your commercial fleet of vehicles and locate trailers in real-time. Attach one of our devices under the dashboard, under the driver’s seat, or elsewhere.
- Improve dispatching procedures and get products to customers in a quicker timeframe.
- Reduce liability when transporting dumpsters and pods with driving reports, impact detection, and customizable system alerts.
- Provide evidence to law enforcement and insurance companies if dumpsters and pods go missing.
- Add an extra level of security to cargo.
- Improve accountability and billing with asset tracking insights and real-time reports.
- Share location information with customers and improve service outcomes.
Attach our small and discrete devices to almost any asset with the built-in industrial-strength magnets or adapter cables.
What We Do
LAS has worked with manufacturing, logistics, and transportation companies since 1994. Our range of surveillance technology provides insights into your logistics and supply chain processes so you can track dumpsters and pods and the drivers who transport them. These insights help you improve accountability, transparency, compliance, and customer service in your organization.
Why You Need GPS Tracking for Dumpsters and Pods
When dumpsters and pods go missing, you could be liable for any financial loss. That’s why you need the latest GPS technology to monitor the location of these assets at all times. Our trackers will alert you when storage containers end up in the wrong place so you can find these items quickly. You can track dumpsters and pods from the moment they leave your warehouse, production plant, or rental facility and locate stolen or lost assets with a swipe of a finger.
Some of our most popular products for tracking dumpsters and pods include:
- LandAirSea 54 , which monitors storage containers and the drivers who transport them. Just attach one of these devices to an item and track its location via our app.
- LandAirSea 2020 , which provides location data for dumpsters, pods, and other high-value items. You can also attach this device to an asset and track its location on your smartphone.
Why Should You Choose Our GPS Tracking Devices?
Here are some of the benefits of GPS tracking for dumpsters and pods:
Improve the Customer Experience
Share location data with customers and improve service outcomes. For example, send a customer notifications when a driver transports a storage container to their business.
Prevent Loss and Theft
Our app lets you monitor dumpsters, pods, and other storage items so you can prevent loss and theft. If a pod, for example, goes missing, you can discover its location in seconds.
Track the routes your drivers take when moving dumpsters and pods to different places. Use our location data to change transportation routes so items arrive at their intended location quickly.
Download our app via the Apple Store or Google Play.
No Fees or Contracts
You can download our app for free, and we don’t charge any activation fees to use our tracking devices. There are no contracts or hidden fees, either.
Our devices all weigh less than a pound, making them easy to attach to dumpsters, pods, and other storage items. Just fasten your device to an asset with the provided magnets or adapter cables. The entire process can take a few seconds.
The batteries in our devices can last up to 1 year. Use the Powersaver mode to conserve battery life.
How to Use Our GPS Tracking for Dumpsters and Pods
Follow these simple steps when using our GPS tracking devices:
- Download the SilverCloud app from the App Store or Google Play for free.
- Attach your GPS tracker to dumpsters, pods, vehicles, or other assets with magnets or adapter cables.
- Open the Silvercloud app to view location data for those assets or set up notifications.
LAS specializes in GPS-enabled surveillance products for fleet management and asset protection in various industries. Our most popular systems including the LandAirSea 54 range and 2020 models.
Since 1994, we have pioneered surveillance technologies that provide organizations and individuals with a way to monitor their most valuable assets.
OTHER TRACKING SOLUTIONS
As well as commercial fleets, LAS protects assets such as
- Airport shuttles
- ATVs, personal watercraft, and snowmobiles
- Camping and hiking equipment
- Golf course equipment
- Landscaping equipment
- Marine equipment
- Personal vehicles
- Rental equipment
Contact Us Contact LandAirSea today at 224-487-4365 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how GPS tracking for dumpsters and pods can improve day-to-day operations.