Golf Cart Maintenance/Operations
LandAirSea (LandAirSea) has an impressive suite of GPS tracking products that support golf course maintenance and operations. Our trackers boost visibility into your business with real-time location data that you can view on a smartphone, tablet, or desktop computer. Just attach one of our devices to a high-value item such as a golf cart and investigate the latest location information on your device.
Here are some reasons to use GPS tracking for golf course maintenance and operations:
- Discover when fairways or greens were last cut or when employees last powered maintenance equipment.
- View location data insights on a simple dashboard. See your entire golf course on one screen and the locations of all personnel and maintenance vehicles.
- Quickly locate golf carts, landscaping equipment, and beverage vehicles.
- Provide evidence of missing equipment to law enforcement and insurance providers.
- Enhance the golfing experience when you plan beverage routes and maintain an efficient flow of play.
- Eliminate theft with geofencing alerts. Discover when a golf cart, for example, leaves your course.
- Reduce liability by detecting abuse of golfing and landscaping equipment.
- Improve employee performance.
For nearly 30 years, LandAirSea has provided the latest GPS-enabled technology to various industries. Now we can improve golf course maintenance and operations.
What We Do
LandAirSea uses GPS technology to provide golf course managers with the latest location intelligence. You can reduce golf cart or equipment theft by tracking location data on your device. You'll receive notifications when you need to take action! Our GPS trackers let you manage golf course operations so you can improve accountability, save money, and enhance employee productivity.
Why You Need GPS Tracking for Golf Course Maintenance and Operations
Golf carts and other equipment can cost thousands of dollars to replace. That's why you need an asset management solution that generates location data wherever you are in the world. Now you can monitor your golf course equipment and personnel with a click of a mouse or swipe of a finger and reduce risk in your business.
Our range of GPS trackers for golf course managers include:
- LandAirSea 54, which helps you track valuables when they leave your golf course or event space. Quickly locate these items on your device or provide location information to law enforcement. This device comes with industrial-strength magnets that you can attach to golf carts, golf clubs, golf bags, vehicles, and other items.
- LandAirSea 2020 also helps you protect high-value items in your business. Quickly respond to emergencies or find out the location of personnel. This device also comes with industrial-strength magnets that you can attach to an asset.
Why Should You Choose Our GPS Tracking for Golf Course Maintenance and Operations?
Here are several reasons to invest in GPS tracking for golf course maintenance and operations:
- World-Class Customer Service — We offer 24/7 customer service so you can speak to a member of our team whenever you like.
- 12-Month Battery Life — Our GPS trackers have a battery that can last for 12 months. Save even more juice with our Powersaver feature.
- Easy to Set Up — You can attach a GPS tracker to a high-value item such as a golf cart with the provided industrial-strength magnets or cables. Setting up your new technology can take as little as a few seconds.
- App — Download our app to your iPhone or Android device and start tracking location data.
- Cost — Our tracking devices cost up to 80 percent less than other GPS products available on the market.
- One System — Manage all your GPS devices from one SaaS system for even better golf course management.
- No Activation Fees or Contracts — There are activation fees or contracts associated with our GPS products. We are transparent about our prices.
How to Use Our GPS Tracking Devices for Golf Course Maintenance and Operations
Here's how to use your LandAirSea GPS tracking device:
- Download our Silvercloud app from the App Store or Google Play. It's free!
- Attach your tracking device to a golf cart, vehicle, or another asset with the cables or magnets provided.
- Track assets and employees in the Silvercloud app. Alternatively, turn on notifications and view real-time location intelligence.
LandAirSea supports golf course managers who want to improve maintenance and operations. Our suite of products helps you locate expensive equipment and track employees so you can reduce risk and improve productivity.
Other Assets We Protect
LandAirSea also protects the following assets:
- Airport shuttles
- ATVs, personal watercraft, and snowmobiles
- Camping and hiking equipment
- Landscaping equipment
- Marine equipment
- Personal vehicles
- Rental equipment
Use GPS in your golf course business and generate location data for better inventory management, employee performance, liability reduction, and asset production. Discover our LandAirSea tracking products.
Contact LandAirSea at 847-462-8100 or email email@example.com to learn about GPS tracking for golf course maintenance and operations.