Home Health Care
LandAirSea's GPS tracking for home health care solutions can improve patient care and employee outcomes. Our range of surveillance products manages home health care with real-time location data and alert notifications so you can track employees, increase accountability, and provide better levels of service to patients. These devices use geofencing, web-based maps, and dynamic dashboards that provide powerful insights into your day-to-day operations.
Our GPS tracking for home health care products:
- Verify the location of your employees
- Ensure health care employees arrive at jobs on time
- Remove the risk of inaccurate visit times
- Identify unlawful behavior
- Improve employee dispatching and vehicle routing
- Reduce liability
- Increase driving safety for health care staff on the road with impact detection, driving reports, and system alerts
- Enhance visibility
- Protect high-value health care equipment from theft, loss, and damage
- Reduce the cost of insurance on your fleet of commercial vehicles
- Can share employee location information with patients
It's easy to use our GPS devices. Just attach one of our trackers to a vehicle, equipment, container, box, or another item with the included magnets or adapter cables. Then you can track location data directly through our app or receive customizable alerts.
What We Do
LAS has worked with health care teams since 1994, as well as police officers, state troopers, border control agents, FBI agents, and more.
Our tracking devices provide unparalleled insights into your health care staff and the equipment and vehicles they use. These insights can help you improve compliance, accountability, and transparency in your home health care organization.
Why You Need GPS Tracking for Home Health Care
Home health care takes place on the patient's property, making it difficult to assess employee performance. Our trackers provide intelligence about the health care employees who work for your organization on your computer or smartphone. For example, you can learn whether an employee arrives at a patient's house on time. Or view the route an employee takes to drive to someone's home.
You can also track expensive medical equipment from the moment it leaves your facility. Quickly locate any stolen or lost items and, in the event of theft, share this information with law enforcement.
Our GPS tracking for home health care products include:
- LandAirSea 54, which monitors home health care staff in various locations. Attach this GPS-enabled device to an item with magnets and see location data in our app.
- LandAirSea 2020, which provides insights about home health care staff on a day-to-day basis. You can also attach this device to an item and access location data from our app.
Why Should You Choose Our GPS-Enabled Surveillance Trackers?
Here are some of the ways our surveillance trackers can benefit your home health care organization:
Track the Location of High-Value Items
Now you can track expensive medical equipment and prevent loss, theft, and damage. Our trackers protect valuable items, such as ventilators, wheelchairs, blood glucose meters, and blood pressure machines. Just attach one of our devices to an asset and monitor its location in real time.
Improve Patient Outcomes
By monitoring employees, you can improve outcomes for at-home patients who rely on your services. Learn when home health care staff arrive for jobs, how long they stay at the location, and the route they take to get there.
When you monitor home health care staff, you can enhance accountability in your organization and become a more responsible employer.
Monitor Driver Routes
Track nurses and other home health care staff as they drive to patients' homes. You can quickly change transportation routes so these professionals can get to work in the fastest possible time.
No Fees or Contracts
We don't charge an activation fee to use our trackers, and we'll never make you sign a contract. There are no hidden fees or surprises.
You can attach your GPS tracking device to an item via magnets or cables in seconds. There are no other complicated installation steps.
You can download our location app on iOS and Android devices.
Our devices weigh less than a pound. Attach them to items discretely.
Our devices come with a battery that can last up to 12 months. Our Powersaver mode conserves battery life.
How to Use Our GPS Tracking for Home Health Care Devices
Here's how to use our surveillance trackers:
- Download the SilverCloud appfor free.
- Attach your tracker to vehicles, medical equipment, safety gear, or other items with magnets or cables.
- View location data directly in the app or receive notifications on your smartphone.
LAS specializes in surveillance technology for organizations that provide home health care services. Our products improve accountability, asset protection, employee tracking, and patient care with the latest GPS technologies.
Other Assets We Protect
LAS also protects these assets:
- Airport shuttles
- ATVs, personal watercraft, and snowmobiles
- Camping and hiking equipment
- Dumpsters and pods
- Golf course equipment
- Landscaping equipment
- Marine equipment
- Personal vehicles
- Rental equipment
Our GPS systems make it easy to manage home health care operations. Learn more about our surveillance products.
Contact LandAirSea today at 847-462-8100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discover how GPS tracking for home health care can improve patient outcomes.