Insurance & Risk Assessment
LandAirSea (LAS) provides insurance and risk assessment companies with the GPS-enabled technology required to manage operations. You can attach our trackers to vehicles and high-value assets to reduce losses, mitigate risk, and increase performance in your organization. These devices provide real-time insights into teams that handle claims filed by policyholders, allowing you to track their location at any time. You can also protect assets such as temporary light towers, often used by insurers to investigate claims at night. Our cost-effective trackers use the latest GPS technologies such as geofencing, maps, and reports to bring unparalleled insights into your organization.
GPS tracking for risk assessment and insurance can help you:
- Analyze the vehicle routes of insurers and loss adjusters who travel to claimants and witnesses.
- Discover whether employees show up on time and how long it takes them to get to customers.
- Improve dispatching procedures for business-critical documents and paperwork.
- Track shipments in real-time to improve customer experiences.
- Easily attach small and discrete devices to items using built-in magnets or adapter cables.
- Reduce liability with impact detection, customizable system alerts, and driving reports.
- Get visibility into the location of employees and high-value assets with geofencing and real-time reporting.
- Set geofencing alerts for potential equipment theft and use ShareSpot technology to locate stolen items.
- Allocate our GPS units to specific service areas or only track particular assets.
- Send location data to law enforcement if someone steals insurance equipment or vehicles.
- Use multiple LAS products and manage them all through the same SaaS platform.
What We Do
LAS has worked with insurance and risk assessment companies for nearly 30 years. Our GPS technology provides managers with real-time location data to improve accountability, productivity, customer service, and asset protection.
Why You Need GPS Tracking for Insurance and Risk Assessment
Insurance companies are always looking to improve customer service. By tracking its staff, a company can ensure employees arrive at the right location at the right time and provide claimants with the services they need. Insurers also have high-value equipment at risk of theft or loss. This equipment includes cameras, laptops, lights, and measuring tools. GPS trackers let managers monitor these items as they move from one place to the next and prevent them from going missing.
Our most popular products for insurance and risk assessment companies include:
- LandAirSea 54: This tracking device sends managers location data about employees, vehicles, and high-value assets. Managers can then view location reports on a computer or smartphone.
- LandAirSea 2020: This tracking device also sends location data to managers in real-time. They can improve asset protection and monitor employees traveling to jobs.
Why Should You Choose Our GPS Tracking Devices?
Here are some of the benefits of our GPS products for risk assessment and insurance companies:
Download our location data app for free on Apple Store or Google Play.
Our GPS tracking devices cost up to 80 percent less than other products on the market. That's because of our affordable annual service rates.
We offer a warranty for all our products, which gives you peace of mind.
LAS provides users with 24/7 customer support.
It can take just a few seconds to set up one of our tracking devices. Magnets or adapter cables come included with our products.
Share Location Data
You can share location data with customers, clients, investors, and partners from our app.
No Activation Fees
You don't have to pay a fee to activate your GPS tracker.
There are no contracts with any of our products.
The batteries in our products can last for up to 12 months. Use our Powersaver mode to conserve even more power.
How to Use Our GPS Tracking for Insurance and Risk Assessment
Follow these steps to set up your GPS tracking device:
- Download the SilverCloud app onto your device.
- Attach your tracker to an item with the provided cables or magnets.
- Check location data by opening up the app, or setting up notifications to receive alerts.
LAS helps insurance and risk assessment companies track employees, protect their assets, and deliver better customer service. Our GPS-enabled trackers connect to vehicles and high-value items so you can monitor assets in real-time on a computer or smart device.
Other Assets We Protect
LAS also protects these assets:
- Airport shuttles
- ATVs, personal watercraft, and snowmobiles
- Camping and hiking equipment
- Golf course equipment
- Landscaping equipment
- Marine equipment
- Personal vehicles
- Rental equipment
Our cost-effective and reliable devices increase visibility into your insurance and risk assessment operations. Learn more about our GPS tracking products.
Contact LandAirSea at 847-462-8100 or email email@example.com to hear more of the benefits of GPS tracking for insurance and risk assessment.