Landscape & Tree Care Companies
LandAirSea (LAS) helps landscape and tree care companies with its range of cost-competitive and rigorously-tested asset management tracking solutions. We can assist you with day-to-day operations and ensure your employees and landscaping equipment always make it to a destination on time. Our tracking devices come with customizable dashboards, alert notifications, and web-based maps so you can monitor business tasks with greater precision than ever before.
LandAirSea's devices can:
- Analyze vehicle routes for better fleet management.
- Analyze valuable landscaping assets so you can locate them quickly.
- Improve dispatching and customer experience by sharing locations of vehicles, landscaping equipment, and other valuables.
- Reduce liability with driving reports, impact detection, and customizable system alerts.
- Improve visibility across your organization with geofencing and real-time reporting.
- Verify where your employees are going.
- Add an extra layer of security to your landscaping or tree care business.
- Reduce insurance costs for assets and fleets of vehicles.
- Provide customers with a link to prove employees and contractors were at a specific location at a scheduled time.
- Prevent theft and loss of high-value items.
- Provide law enforcement and insurance companies with evidence in the event of theft.
You can attach our small and discrete devices to items such as lawnmowers, leaf blowers, and tools using the provided magnets or adapter cables. Use these trackers to improve accountability when managing your landscaping or tree care business.
What We Do
We have worked with landscaping and tree care companies since 1994. Our tracking devices provide real-time insights into businesses like yours so you can monitor employees, high-value assets, and vehicles on your computer, smartphone, or tablet. Just attach one of our trackers to an item, download our app, and view location information on your device. You can share this data with customers, clients, partners, and other members of your team. The latest GPS technology makes this simple.
Why You Need GPS Tracking for Landscaping and Tree Care
Landscaping and tree care companies have high-value items that could cost thousands of dollars to replace. Knowing the location of these items at all times provides managers with peace of mind. That's why it's a good idea to invest in our GPS trackers and improve accountability. You can use our location data insights to locate missing equipment, prevent theft, and reduce risk during landscaping projects. For example, receive notifications when expensive tools leave your facility.
Invest in these LAS products to enhance operations:
- LandAirSea 54: A device that produces location data for landscaping and tree care businesses owners who want to learn more about employees, transportation routes, and valuable assets such as vehicles and tools.
- LandAirSea 2020: A device that generates location data for better asset and employee tracking.
Why Should You Choose Our GPS Tracking Devices?
Here are some reasons to invest in our GPS-enabled tracking devices for landscaping and tree care companies:
Excellent Customer Service
We offer 24/7 customer service.
Learn how to set up and fix problems with your GPS device on our website.
12 Month Battery Life
The batteries in our GPS trackers can last for up to 12 months, and you can save juice with Powersaver mode.
View location data directly in our app or set up custom notifications for asset and employee tracking.
Easy to Install
All of our devices come with magnets or adapter cables. Attaching a tracker to an item can take just a few seconds.
Our GPS trackers cost up to 80 percent less than similar tracking devices.
No Activation Fees or Contracts
You don't have to pay an activation fee to use our products, and there are no contracts or hidden costs.
How to Use Our GPS Tracking Devices for Landscaping and Tree Care
Follow these three simple steps:
- Download the SilverCloud app to your iOS or Android device.
- Connect your tracker to an item with the provided cables or magnets.
- Check location data in the mobile app or set up notifications.
LAS works closely with landscaping and tree care companies. Our GPS surveillance products help business owners #improve logistics, inventory management accountability, and cost-saving with the latest technology such as geofencing and real-time maps.
Other Assets We Protect
LAS also protects the following assets:
- Airport shuttles
- ATVs, personal watercraft, and snowmobiles
- Camping and hiking equipment
- Golf course equipment
- Marine equipment
- Personal vehicles
- Rental equipment
Using GPS for your landscaping or tree care business has never been easier. Our products generate location insights about employees, assets, inventory, and vehicles. Learn more about our LAS products.
Contact LandAirSea at 847-462-8100 or email email@example.com for more information about our GPS trackers for landscaping and tree care.