LandAirSea's GPS tracking for law enforcement professionals improves asset protection, increases accountability and reduces liability in your organization.
You can use our GPS tracking systems to:
- Optimize dispatching operations
- Reduce liability with impact detection and driving reports
- Track driver routes
- Verify the location of suspects
- Monitor vehicles and other high-value assets
- Enhance communication with members of your department or organization
Using one of our GPS systems is simple. Attach a device to vehicles, assets or inventory with magnets or adapter cables. You can protect your items from theft, loss and damage or track drivers as they travel from one location to the next. Share this location data with other law enforcement professionals and improve accountability, compliance and dispatching procedures.
What We Do
Since 1994, LAS has provided GPS tracking for law enforcement experts such as:
- Police officers
- First responders
- State troopers
- TSA and border patrol agents
- FBI agents
- Crime scene detectives
- Private detectives
- Probation officers
- Court bailiffs
When you invest in our surveillance systems, you can:
- Identify and prevent assets such as police cars and crime scene investigation equipment from loss, damage and theft.
- Quickly locate suspects who skip bail, avoid court or evade arrest.
- Provide evidence of any stolen items to insurers.
Why You Need a GPS Tracker for Law Professionals
A GPS-enabled tracker provides real-time insights about the fleet and assets you use in your organization. For example, you can discover whether an officer arrives at a destination on time. Or, you can analyze dispatching routes so you can solve crime quicker and facilitate other law enforcement objectives.
You can view location data from a single dashboard in an easy-to-use mobile app.
Our range of GPS trackers include:
- The LandAirSea 54, which monitors fleet and assets in various locations. You can attach this device to a vehicle or other high-value item.
- The LandAirSea 2020, which provides insights that improve compliance, accountability and public service. You can also attach this device to a vehicle or high-value item.
Why Should You Choose Our GPS-Enabled Surveillance Trackers?
Here are some benefits of using our GPS tracking systems in your law enforcement organization:
Know Where Your Assets Are
Our surveillance trackers protect assets such as vehicles, tactical gear and life-saving emergency equipment. You can analyze and monitor these items and improve public service, service-level agreements and dispatch times.
Prevent Loss and Theft
When you attach our devices to high-value items, you can prevent loss and theft and locate assets quickly.
Improve Driver Routes
Monitor professionals like first responders and police detectives and make quick changes to transportation routes from our app.
Share Location Data
Improve communication when sharing location data with other law enforcement professionals, government organizations, insurance companies and even victims of crime. You can send a ShareSpot link from our SilverCloud app and track assets in real time.
Small and Discrete
Our devices all weigh less than a pound, making them small and discrete. Hide these devices in vehicles, boxes and containers.
Easy to Set Up
Once you attach your device to an item with our in-built super-strength magnets or adapter cables, you can start tracking location data from our iOS or Android app.
Track data directly in our app or set up notifications about vehicle routes or other valuable information. We use geofencing and other location-based data technologies to improve intelligence in your organization.
Long Battery Life
Our devices come with a six- to 12-month battery life. Use the Powesaver mode on our systems to improve fleet and asset management while conserving your battery.
How to Use Our Law Enforcement Tracking Devices
Follow these steps to activate our GPS trackers for law enforcement professionals:
- Download the SilverCloud app for free on your iOS or Android device.
- Attach your GPS tracking device to vehicles, boxes, containers or other assets with the in-built magnets or adapter cables.
- Customize the notifications you want to receive on your smartphone or monitor location data directly in the app.
LAS provides GPS surveillance technology for law enforcement professionals such as police detectives, border control agents, court bailiffs and private detectives. Our range of products improves fleet and asset protection in your organization with geofencing, real-time reporting and other GPS-enabled technologies.
Other Assets We Protect
LAS also protects these assets:
- Airport shuttles
- ATVs, personal watercraft and snowmobiles
- Camping and hiking equipment
- Dumpsters and pods
- Golf course equipment
- Landscaping equipment
- Marine equipment
- Personal vehicles
- Rental equipment
LAS's GPS tracking systems provide those in the law enforcement industry with real-time location data to execute day-to-day operations. Check out our surveillance products now!
Contact LandAirSea today at 847-462-8100 or email email@example.com to learn more about GPS tracking for law enforcement and how it can benefit your organization.