Rental equipment theft is becoming an enormous problem for many sectors. Take the construction industry, for example, where theft is the most frequently-occurring risk to equipment like heavy-duty construction vehicles. Construction managers only recover 21 percent of this equipment.
Whatever sector you work in, you need a cost-effective and rigorously-tested asset management solution that reduces the risk of theft and loss.
LandAirSea (LAS) has a wide range of GPS-enabled tracking products that support rental equipment management. You can increase visibility into your business operations by viewing real-time location data about valuable equipment on your computer, smartphone, or tablet.
Attach one of our devices to a high-value item such as a construction crane or heavy-duty vehicle and view the latest location intelligence any time you like. Discover the location of your equipment, receive notifications when a piece of equipment leaves its vicinity, and prevent theft and loss in your organization.
Here are some reasons for using GPS to track rental equipment in your organization:
- Pinpoint exactly where your assets are.
- Improve reporting and billing with historical records of asset locations and the times and dates people used your equipment.
- Reduce inland marine and other insurance premiums.
- Improve the customer experience by locating equipment quickly and dispatching it to the right people.
- Know when an asset leaves a job site at any time of the day.
- Reduce liability with driving reports, impact detection, and customizable system alerts.
- Resell the benefits of your asset management system to customers and generate additional profits.
- Improve end-of-year reporting.
- Verify the duration of rentals and delivery times.
- Enhance service and security to clients.
- Manage your assets more effectively so you can save money on transportation costs.
- Provide law enforcement with location data in the event of equipment theft.
For nearly 30 years, LAS has helped companies like yours protect expensive equipment rentals. We have worked with various industries, including construction, trucking, and manufacturing.
What We Do
Our GPS technology provides you with the latest location data to effectively manage your most valuable equipment rental assets. If a customer doesn't return your equipment within the pre-agreed time, you can locate an item quickly and take action if necessary. You can also prevent equipment from being stolen by tracking high-value assets on your computer or smart device.
Using GPS to track rental equipment lets you improve rental operations, save money, increase accountability, and reduce risk.
Why You Should Be Using GPS to Track Rental Equipment
The equipment you rent to customers might have cost thousands or tens of thousands of dollars. Many businesses can't replace these items if customers don't return them on time. Then there's the risk of theft. Expensive rental equipment often goes missing, leaving companies like yours out of pocket.
Our GPS tracking products can provide a solution to these problems. Using GPS to track rental equipment produces greater visibility into your rental operations, allowing you to generate location data from any location.
Our range of GPS trackers for rental equipment companies include:
- LandAirSea 54 tracks rental equipment when it leaves your facility or warehouse. You can locate items if they go missing or customers don't return them on time. This device comes with magnets that you can attach to rental equipment such as GPS units, construction vehicles, tools, and other assets.
- LandAirSea 2020 also protects rental equipment such as electronics, agricultural tools, and other assets. Just attach the magnets to an item and track its location on your computer or smart device.
Why Should You Choose Our GPS Tracking for Rental Equipment?
Here are several benefits of using our products to optimize rental equipment management in your organization:
- 24/7 customer service
- 12-month battery life
- Accurate GPS units
- Easy to set up
- iPhone and Android app
- Costs up to 80 percent less than other similar GPS devices on the market
- Manage all your GPS devices from one SaaS system
- No activation fees or contracts
How to Use Our GPS Tracking Devices for Rental Equipment Management
Using GPS to track rental equipment has never been easier:
- Download the Silvercloud app for free from Google Play or the App Store.
- Attach your tracking device to rental equipment with the provided cables or magnets.
- Track equipment in the app or set up real-time notifications.
LAS helps companies reduce risk when renting out expensive equipment. Our GPS products identify assets quickly so you can improve decision-making and accountability in your business.
Other Assets We Protect
LAS also protects the following assets:
- Airport shuttles
- ATVs, personal watercraft, and snowmobiles
- Camping and hiking equipment
- Landscaping equipment
- Marine equipment
- Personal vehicles
Using GPS to track rental equipment improves asset protection, liability reduction, inventory management, and more. Take a look at our range of tracking products.
Contact LandAirSea at 847-462-8100 or email email@example.com to learn more about using GPS to track rental equipment.