Swimming Pool Services
LandAirSea (LAS) helps you protect vehicles and track pool technicians if you offer swimming pool services. Our range of cost-effective tracking devices can validate the location of employees (and the vehicles they drive) as they service, repair and maintain clients' pools. As a result, you can improve accountability, asset protection and employee performance in your business.
We can increase the chances of swimming pool technicians arriving on time for a job. That's because our devices use the latest GPS technologies such as real-time maps, dashboards and geo-fencing. Use one of our products to improve customer service outcomes and reduce wasted labor.
Here's how our products protect vehicles and track pool technicians with GPS:
- Monitor the deployment of trucks, vans and other service vehicles when sending technicians to clients' homes or businesses.
- Improve driver routes and increase service times.
- Get statistical data about vehicles and other assets such as swimming pool repair equipment on your smartphone, computer or tablet.
- Improve accountability and transparency with customers.
- Reduce wasted labor and improve employee performance. Discover how long it takes for technicians to get to a job and how long they spend at a location.
- Prevent the theft of high-value vehicles that cost thousands of dollars.
- Improve customer service by sharing dispatching data and real-time locations of technicians.
- Reduce liability with impact detection, driving reports and system alerts.
- Improve security in your business.
- Change fleet routes.
- Reduce insurance costs for vehicles and other assets.
- Share location data with law enforcement in the event of swimming pool repair equipment theft.
Using one of our trackers is simple. Just attach it to a vehicle, toolbox or other items used by technicians with the provided magnets or adapter cables. You can then view real-time location data on your device and get greater visibility into your swimming pool business.
What We Do
LAS has worked with various industries over the years. Our tracking devices have helped the military, law enforcement, border agents, manufacturers and retailers identify valuable assets with the latest GPS technology. Our trackers provide in-depth location insights on computers and smart devices so managers like you can streamline operations and improve employee performance.
Why You Need To Protect Vehicles and Track Pool Technicians With GPS
Customer service can make or break your business. If a pool technician turns up to a job late, they could damage the reputation of your company. That's why our tracking products improve employee performance. You can use these devices to identify the location of pool technicians when they are on the road and ensure they stay at a client's home or business for the required time. You can also use one of our products to improve productivity in your organization. For example, attach a tracker to a vehicle so you can inspect transportation routes and speed up call-out times. Another benefit of our GPS products is theft protection. Swimming pool companies like yours have high-value items such as vehicles and repair tools that can cost thousands of dollars. With the latest tracking information, you can identify the location of valuables in real time and prevent the theft of vehicles and equipment.
These LAS products can help to protect vehicles and track pool technicians with GPS:
- LandAirSea 54: Use it to monitor employees, vehicles and equipment and get the latest insights into business operations.
- LandAirSea 2020: This tiny device can reduce many risks associated with managing a swimming pool business by tracking workers, vehicles and expensive repair tools.
Not sure what GPS tracker to use in your organization? LAS can give you guidance and general tips about GPS usage. . Contact us.
Why Should You Choose Our Products To Track Pool Technicians With GPS?
Our products help you protect equipment and track pool technicians with GPS:
- Customer Service — Get 24/7 customer service.
- Online Tutorials — Troubleshoot problems with our online tutorials.
- 12 Month Battery Life — Our batteries can last for up to 12 months.
- Powersaver — Prolong the life of your battery with Powersaver mode.
- App — Download our app on the Apple Store or Google Play.
- Easy to Set Up — Use the provided magnets or adapter cables.
- Cost — Our products cost up to 80 percent less than other GPS devices.
- No Activation Fees — We don't charge an activation to use our trackers.
Follow these three steps:
- Download the SilverCloud app.
- Connect your tracker to a vehicle or swimming pool servicing or repair equipment with the magnets or cables provided.
- Check location insights in the Silvercloud app or turn on personalized notifications on your device.
LAS works closely with swimming pool companies for better logistics, asset protection and employee performance. It's now easier than ever to protect valuable equipment and track pool technicians with GPS.
Other Assets We Protect
LAS also protects these assets:
- Airport shuttles
- ATVs, personal watercraft, and snowmobiles
- Camping and hiking equipment
- Golf course equipment
- Marine equipment
- Personal vehicles
- Rental equipment
Our GPS trackers generate the latest location insights for your swimming pool business. Learn more about our >products .
Contact LandAirSea at 847-462-8100 or email email@example.com for more information about how to track pool technicians with GPS.