*Battery life depends on location of unit, access to cellular & GPS signals, refresh rate, temperature and age of LandAirSea asset tracker. LandAirSea cannot guarantee battery length will last as long as noted above due to factors out of our control.
Whatever business you are in, confidence matters. Knowing exactly where your most valuable assets are at all times is a powerful tool, whether you are delivering goods to customers or monitoring corporate vehicles. This is why LandAirSea’s real-time GPS tracking devices offer so much value to companies of all kinds. With our real-time tracking devices, you can instantly receive accurate, up-to-the-minute details about the location of an important asset.
Unlike passive systems in which you plug and play for a historical record of the activity, these real-time telematics solutions remain in constant contact with satellites. They are able to provide precise locations whenever needed. This equips you to communicate specific details to customers or efficiently manage a fleet of trucks.
How Our Solutions Can Help
Many types of industry can benefit from the real-time vehicle tracking technology LandAirSea offers. E-commerce businesses can use it to give customers specific information about when their packages will arrive. Transportation companies can keep tabs on every vehicle in their fleets to send clients regular updates about the ETA of their deliveries. Airports can make certain that luggage and cargo is put on the right plane and does not get lost in the shuffle.
As a leading provider of a real-time GPS tracker for cars, vehicles and assets, our trackers can enhance the security of your vehicles and assets and increase your visibility of logistics.
- Our asset trackers are secure and easy to install.
- We have different refresh rates to prolong the battery life of the device.
- With our proprietary SilverCloud app, our unique SHARESPOT technology can provide a secure URL so anyone that has the link can track the progress of the vehicle or asset while enroute and receive this alert via email or text.
- A geofence could be set up to alert to identify when a vehicle or asset has left the market
- Upon arrival at destination, receive an alert that the vehicle or asset has arrived.
Get in touch with us today to learn how our state-of-the-art tracking technology can help you and your company keep its promises.