LandAirSea's eCommerce package GPS tracking solutions help retailers, manufacturers, logistics partners and service providers track, locate and protect goods wherever they are in the world.
You can use our GPS trackers for:
- Business-to-business (B2B) eCommerce
- Business-to-consumer (B2B) eCommerce
- Inventory management
- Order fulfillment
- Returns and exchanges
Attach one of our devices to a shipment or inventory with super-strength magnets or cables (depending on the device model) and protect your valuable assets from theft, loss and damage. You can also track drivers and logistics companies that deliver shipments and ensure consumers and clients receive orders on time.
Our surveillance devices for the eCommerce industry provide you with the protection and security you deserve.
WHAT WE DO
Since 1994, LAS has provided tracking solutions to eCommerce professionals worldwide, as well as multiple other industries. With our GPS surveillance devices, you can:
- Identify and prevent theft of assets such as consumer goods and raw materials when they leave your warehouse, distribution center, or production facility.
- Provide evidence of stolen goods to insurers and law enforcement.
- Track drivers and logistics companies that deliver goods to consumers and businesses.
- Share location data with customers, clients, retailers, suppliers and other partners.
Our range of GPS trackers for eCommerce include:
- The LandAirSea 54, which tracks a shipment as it moves from one location to the next. Attach this device to a product or valuable asset and receive real-time data about its whereabouts on your mobile device.
- The LandAirSea 2020, which provides data-driven insights for inventory management, asset protection, order fulfillment and customer service. Like the 54, you can attach this product to a shipment or high-value asset.
WHY YOU NEED A GPS TRACKER FOR ECOMMERCE
GPS-enabled trackers provide insights into the packages you send to consumers and clients and tell you whether those goods arrive at their final destination on time. You can view insights from a single dashboard, so there's no need for multiple software or apps.
- Analyze transportation routes so you can improve shipment methods in the future.
- Improve service by letting you share location data with others.
- Help you find lost or stolen packages with web-based maps, geofencing, reports, system notifications and other technologies.
- Enhance communication with suppliers, partners, logistics companies and service providers.
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE OUR GPS-ENABLED DEVICES?
Here are some benefits of using our cost-effective GPS trackers in your eCommerce organization:
Track Shipments More Effectively
Analyze and monitor package locations to improve delivery times, service-level agreements and customer service. You can track all this information on your smartphone with a few swipes of a finger.
Share Location Data
Now you can share location information with customers, clients and partners. Just send a ShareSpot link from within the SilverCloud app and let anyone monitor your shipment in real time.
Small and Discrete
You can easily hide our devices in shipments or high-value products because of their small size. All our products weigh less than a pound.
Easy to Set Up
Attach your surveillance device to an item with the built-in magnets or adapter cables.
Use geofencing and system alerts to provide customers and clients with proof of delivery. Our devices increase accountability.
The Powersaver mode on our devices verifies locations on long-distance deliveries while conserving the battery.
We help verify the location of your shipments so you can add a layer of security to asset protection.
Real-Time Route Data
Make changes to driver routes quickly.
Ensure safer deliveries for drivers and reduce insurance costs for your fleet of vehicles.
HOW TO USE OUR ECOMMERCE PACKAGE TRACKING DEVICES
Here's how to activate our GPS tracker in your eCommerce organization:
- Download our SilverCloud app on Google Play or the App Store.
- Attach your tracker with magnets or cables to vehicles, containers, boxes, individual products, or other assets.
- Choose the notification preferences you want to receive on your mobile device (for example, when high-value items leave your warehouse). Alternatively, track shipments directly in the SilverCloud app.
We specialize in GPS-enabled tracking devices for multiple industries. Our products help retailers, manufacturers, logistics companies, digital merchants and service providers improve their supply chain and order fulfillment processes with the latest surveillance technology. Our most popular products track shipments, individual goods and high-value items like vehicles.
OTHER TRACKING SOLUTIONS
As well as commercial fleets, LAS protects assets such as
- Airport shuttles
- ATVs, personal watercraft, and snowmobiles
- Camping and hiking equipment
- Golf course equipment
- Landscaping equipment
- Marine equipment
- Personal vehicles
- Rental equipment
Contact LandAirSea today at 224-487-4365 or email email@example.com to learn more about our eCommerce package GPS tracking solutions.