LandAirSea provides facility and operations managers with GPS-enabled technology to monitor inventory, improve asset protection, track employees, and enhance day-to-day operations. Connect our surveillance devices to vehicles, inventory, or high-value assets and reduce risk and losses in your organization. These small trackers provide real-time location insights that you can share with customers, clients, and partners. GPS technologies such as geofencing and maps make this all possible.
With GPS tracking for facilities, you can:
- Improve fleet and asset management by analyzing vehicle routes
- Locate assets such as light towers, equipment, and vehicles at any given time
- Improve dispatching procedures
- Share location data with customers
- Reduce liability with driving reports, impact detection, and system alerts
- Track assets for different services from one SaaS system
- Monitor personnel
- Manage workloads for employees and improve overall service for customers
- Set geofence alerts for potential equipment loss and theft; recover items faster with ShareSpot
- Provide location data to insurers if high-value assets go missing and speed up the claims process
You can attach our GPS-enabled devices to vehicles, inventory, and assets with the provided magnets or adapter cables.
WHAT WE DO
LandAirSea has provided surveillance tracking services since 1994 and works with professionals in the facility and operations management sectors worldwide. Our tracking devices give managers 360-degree visibility into day-to-day operations such as inventory management, employee management, and asset protection. By using one of our tools, you can prevent theft and loss, improve employee performance, enhance customer service, and increase accountability in your organization.
WHY YOU NEED GPS TRACKING FOR FACILITIES
Facility management requires several processes for protecting an organization's most valuable assets, such as property and vehicles. Using a GPS tracker can improve facility management by providing asset management insights such as real-time location data. Managers can use these insights to improve logistics, locate stolen or missing items, and better manage employees. For example, you can discover how long it takes an employee to drive to a client with location data generated by a GPS tracker attached to a vehicle. Use this data to improve transportation routes or monitor employee performance.
Our most popular products for facilities include:
- LandAirSea 54: A device that generates location data about vehicles, assets, and your organization and develop more knowledge about employees, transportation routes, and inventory management.
- LandAirSea 2020: Like the LandAirSea 54, this device produces location insights about vehicles, assets, and inventory. Use it to improve inventory management, customer service, and employee performance.
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE OUR GPS TRACKING DEVICES?
Here are some reasons to consider our GPS-enabled surveillance devices for facility and operations management:
- App — You can access location data through our free app. Download it on the Apple Store or Google Play.
- Easy to Install — Just attach one of our devices to an asset or vehicle with the provided magnets or adapter cables. This process can take a few seconds.
- 1 Year Battery Life — The batteries on our devices last for up to 1 year. Use Powersaver mode to conserve more of your battery.
- Cost — Our devices cost up to 80 percent less than other GPS products on the market, saving you money. Our annual service rates are much lower than our competitors.
- Warranty — We offer a warranty on all our GPS devices, giving you peace of mind.
- 24/7 Customer Service — We provide 24/7 support to all our customers
- No Activation Fees or Contracts — You don't have to pay an activation fee to use one of our trackers, and there are no contracts or hidden charges.
- 30 Years of Experience — LandAirSea has 30 years of experience in GPS tracking and works with law enforcement, court officials, bailiffs, construction companies, retailers, and more.
HOW TO USE OUR GPS TRACKING FOR FACILITIES
Here's how to use one of our tracking devices for facilities:
- Download the SilverCloud app to your device from the App Store or Google Play.
- Connect the tracker to an asset, vehicle, or inventory with the cables or magnets provided.
- Check location data in the app or set up notifications for your smartphone or tablet.
LandAirSea supports the facility and operations management industries by tracking employees, protecting high-value assets, and improving accountability and productivity. By analyzing location data, you can identify gaps in your management processes and improve logistics and inventory management.
OTHER ASSETS WE PROTECT
LandAirSea also safeguards these assets:
- Airport shuttles
- ATVs, personal watercraft, and snowmobiles
- Camping and hiking equipment
- Golf course equipment
- Landscaping equipment
- Marine equipment
- Personal vehicles
- Rental equipment
Our GPS-enabled trackers provide facility and operations managers with insights about employees, inventory, and high-value assets. Learn more about our tracking products.
Contact LandAirSea at 224-487-4706 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discover more of the benefits of GPS tracking for facilities.