LandAirSea (LAS) has a range of tracking solutions for dealers who sell and rent golf carts and other golfing accessories. Our cost-effective GPS trackers can help you identify the location of your most valuable assets and prevent theft in your organization. You can also streamline sales processes, improve accountability, manage inventory, protect assets, and reduce liability. These benefits are possible because of the latest GPS technology, such as geofencing, real-time maps, and customizable alerts.
Here are some reasons to invest in our GPS tracking units for golf carts and dealerships:
- Improve inventory management by locating expensive golfing assets.
- Reduce the time it takes to audit your golf carts and equipment.
- Reduce liability with system alerts, driving reports, and impact detection.
- Get insurance and theft prevention via recovery assistance and discreet installation.
- Offer the security benefits of GPS to customers.
- Monitor the deployment of golf carts and equipment at your dealership.
- Verify the location of workers who move golf carts from one place to another.
- Get historical data about golf carts and other assets.
- Improve transparency and accountability in your organization.
- Prevent the theft of golf carts and equipment.
- Provide law enforcement and insurance companies with location data in the event of golf cart theft.
- Improve productivity by sharing location data with the rest of your team.
Using our GPS trackers in your golf dealership is simple. Attach a device to a golf cart or another golfing accessory with the provided cables or magnets. Then download our app and track the location of your assets from one dashboard.
WHAT WE DO
LAS provides surveillance solutions to golfing dealerships that want to improve day-to-day operations. Our GPS units generate real-time insights into your inventory so you can streamline sales and rentals and offer customers better service. You can also reduce theft, improve workflows, and share location data with team members. We have specialized in GPS technology since 1994.
WHY YOU NEED TO INVEST IN GPS TRACKERS FOR GOLF CARTS AND DEALERSHIPS
Golf carts and other accessories are at risk of theft from customers and employees. By tracking these assets, you can save money in your organization and become more accountable. For example, place a tracker on a golf cart when renting it to a customer — if the customer doesn't return the golf cart at the pre-agreed time, you can check its location and take quick recovery action.
Investing in our technology minimizes the risks involved with managing a golf cart dealership. You can view location data from your computer or smart device and make better decisions that benefit your business.
Here are two of the most popular tracking devices for golf cart dealerships available at LAS:
- LandAirSea 54: Attach this small and discrete device to a golf cart or accessory with the provided magnets and cables. Then log into your Silvercloud app and identify its location at any time.
- LandAirSea 2020: You can also monitor the location of golf carts and accessories by attaching this tiny device to a high-value asset.
Not sure what GPS tracker to use in your golf cart dealership? LAS can provide you with additional resources and general GPS tips. Contact us.
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE OUR GPS TRACKING DEVICES FOR GOLF CARTS AND DEALERSHIPS?
Here are some of the advantages of using our GPS units in your golf cart dealership:
- Customer Service — Our 24/7 customer service team is here for you when you need help.
- Online Tutorials — Get set-up and troubleshooting advice from our team of experts here.
- 1 Year Battery Life — Our batteries can last for up to 12 months, and you can prolong the life of your battery with Powersaver mode.
- App — Download the Silvercloud app on the Apple Store or Google Play.
- Easy to Set Up — Use the provided magnets or adapter cables to attach your GPS tracker to a golf cart or accessory.
- Cost — Our products cost up to 80 percent less than other GPS tracking products.
- No Activation Fees — We don't charge you any activation fees.
HOW TO USE OUR GPS TRACKERS FOR GOLF CARTS AND DEALERSHIPS
Follow these steps:
- Download the SilverCloud app.
- Connect your GPS tracker to a golf cart or accessory with the provided magnets or cables.
- Check the Silvercloud app for location insights whenever you like. Alternatively, set up custom system notifications for your smart device.
LAS works closely with golf cart dealerships to improve inventory management, customer service, accountability, and asset protection. Invest in our GPS trackers for greater visibility into your organization.
OTHER ASSETS WE PROTECT
LAS also protects these assets:
- Airport shuttles
- ATVs, personal watercraft, and snowmobiles
- Camping and hiking equipment
- Golf course equipment
- Marine equipment
- Personal vehicles
- Rental equipment
Our GPS tracking devices help you locate your most valuable assets. Discover our products for golf cart dealerships.
Contact LandAirSea at 224-487-4112 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about our GPS units for golf cart dealerships.