LandAirSea provides industry professionals with the latest GPS-enabled technology to monitor inventory and protect assets on chassis trailers.
Small and discrete devices provide location insights on a computer or smartphone, utilizing GPS technologies such as maps, geofencing, and reports.
The global market for the chassis industry could reach $66.7 billion by 2025. That’s because companies are looking for additional ways to store and transport cargo. LandAirSea (LAS) provides industry professionals with the latest GPS-enabled technology to monitor inventory and protect assets on chassis trailers. You can connect our surveillance trackers to a chassis trailer (or another vehicle attachment) and reduce risk, prevent losses, and track drivers as they transport containers from one location to another. These small and discrete devices provide location insights on a computer or smartphone, utilizing GPS technologies such as maps, geofencing, and reports. Now you can manage and monitor chassis trailers in your organization without breaking a sweat.
With GPS tracking for chassis, you can:
- Analyze the routes of trailer drivers to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Attach these devices to containers on chassis trailers using the provided magnets or adapter cables.
- Improve customer experience by enhancing dispatching procedures and sharing real-time location data about shipments with customers.
- Reduce liability with impact detection, reports, and system alerts.
- Identify the location of chassis trailers at all times with real-time reports.
- Share location data with police if items on a chassis trailer go missing.
- Add a layer of security to the cargo your transport.
- Improve billing, asset protection, and accountability.
- Improve relocation times.
With our GPS-enabled devices, you get 360-degree visibility into your chassis trailer operations.
WHAT WE DO
LAS has worked with the chassis industry for many years, as well as other professionals in the manufacturing, retail, and logistics sectors. Our cost-effective and reliable trackers provide real-time location data about chassis trailers so professionals can achieve their accountability, productivity, and customer service objectives.
WHY YOU NEED GPS TRACKING FOR CHASSIS
Chassis trailers are the lifeblood of many organizations. These vehicle attachments transport containers between locations and often carry high-value items. Now you can reduce risk by placing one of our GPS-enabled tracking devices to a container on a chassis trailer and monitoring its location in real-time on your computer or smartphone. Doing this can help you reduce theft, losses, and missing items and increase accountability. You can also attach a tracker to the trailer itself to monitor employees who transport goods for your company. For example, learn how long it takes drivers to get to their destination and whether they show up on time.
Our most popular products for chassis users include:
- The LandAirSea 54,: This device produces real-time location data about chassis trailers and the drivers that use them. Protect high-value goods, improve transportation routes, and make sure drivers transport items to customers on time.
- LandAirSea2020 This tracking device also generates location data about chassis trailers. Use it to improve asset protection, inventory management, and customer service.
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE OUR GPS TRACKING DEVICES?
Here are some of the reasons why you should invest in our trackers for chassis trailers.
Download our free app on Apple Store or Google Play.
Our GPS trackers cost up to 80 percent less than other similar products out there. That’s because of our cost-effective annual service rates.
We offer a warranty on all our tracking products.
24/7 Customer Service
We provide all customers with 24/7 customer support.
It’s easy to set up our tracking devices. Just attach them to a container on a chassis trailer (or somewhere in the trailer itself) using the provided magnets or adapter cables.
Established in 1994, LAS has nearly 30 years of experience in creating high-quality GPS tracking devices.
No Activation Fees or Contracts
You don’t have to pay an activation fee for your tracker, and there are no contracts.
1 Year Battery Life
The batteries in our trackers can last for up to 1 year. Use our Powersaver mode to save more power.
HOW TO USE OUR GPS TRACKER FOR CHASSIS
Follow these three steps to set up your GPS tracking device for chassis trailers:
- Download the SilverCloud app on iOS or Android.
- Attach your new tracker to a chassis trailer with the provided cables or magnets.
- Check location data directly in the app or receive notifications on your device.
LAS helps the chassis industry prevent losses, track employees, customize transportation routes, and provide excellent customer service. You can connect one of our surveillance trackers to a chassis trailer and start monitoring workers and high-value assets from your computer or smart device.
OTHER ASSETS WE PROTECT
LAS also protects these assets:
- Airport shuttles
- ATVs, personal watercraft, and snowmobiles
- Camping and hiking equipment
- Golf course equipment
- Landscaping equipment
- Marine equipment
- Personal vehicles
- Rental equipment
Our surveillance solutions provide incredible insights into your retail operations. Discover our cost-effective GPS-enabled tracking products.
Contact LandAirSea today at 224-487-4684 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to speak to a member of our team about GPS tracking for camping & hiking.