LandAirSea (LAS) has a selection of GPS tracking devices for increasing revenue while providing non-evasive visibility of your marine inventory.
Reduce liability with impact detection, customizable system alerts, and driving reports.
LandAirSea (LAS) has a selection of GPS tracking devices for increasing revenue while providing non-evasive visibility of your marine inventory. Our rigorously-tested GPS trackers can streamline sales processes, improve CSI, enhance accountability, and reduce liability when managing inventory and protecting assets. Plus, our proprietary technology can boost the safety and security of workers by generating real-time location data with pinpoint accuracy and geofence alerts. You can access all of this information from a unique web-based dashboard.
Here are some reasons to invest in our GPS tracking units for marine operations:
- Improve inventory management by locating expensive assets and reducing the time it takes to audit.
- Reduce liability with impact detection, customizable system alerts, and driving reports.
- Get insurance and theft floorplan insurance discounts, as well as after-hours alerts and theft recovery assistance.
- Transfer your GPS benefits to customers for peace of mind and additional insurance savings.
- Monitor the deployment of marine vehicles quickly and identify these assets on your computer or smart device.
- Verify the location of workers and ensure their safety.
- Improve driver routes.
- Get statistical and historical data about marine vehicles, assets, and personnel.
- Reduce wasted labor by deploying the right workers to the correct location.
- Improve accountability and transparency.
- Prevent the theft of marine vehicles.
- Improve productivity by sharing data with team members.
You can attach our devices to a piece of equipment or marine vehicle such as a boat, ship, or fishing vessel with the provided magnets or adapter cables that come with these products. Then download our app to your device and start tracking your GPS units from one dashboard.
WHAT WE DO
LAS provides surveillance solutions to the marine industry, as well as law enforcement, border control, manufacturing, retail, and other sectors. Our cost-effective GPS units offer greater visibility into your day-to-day marine operations so you can improve workflows, reduce waste, and prevent theft. We have specialized in GPS since 1994 and continue to invest in the latest technologies such as geofencing, real-time reports, and mapping.
WHY YOU NEED TO INVEST IN GPS TRACKERS FOR MARINE OPERATIONS
Marine vehicles and equipment can cost thousands of dollars, making them vulnerable to criminals. When you invest in GPS tracking, you can monitor your fleet of vehicles and other assets from your smart device and generate real-time location data for minimizing the day-to-day risks associated with marine operations. You can even track personnel to improve productivity and performance within your organization.
For example, attach a tracker to an employee’s bag and learn how long it takes them to get to a particular destination on one of your marine vehicles.
Check out these marine operations tracking devices available at LAS:
- LandAirSea 54: Attach this small and discrete device to a golf cart or accessory with the provided magnets and cables. Then log into your Silvercloud app and identify its location at any time.
- LandAirSea 2020: You can also monitor the location of golf carts and accessories by attaching this tiny device to a high-value asset.
If you are not sure what GPS tracker to use for marine operations, LAS can provide you with additional resources. Contact us. for further guidance and general GPS tips.
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE OUR GPS TRACKING DEVICES FOR MARINE OPERATIONS?
Here are some of the benefits of using our GPS units in your marine organization:
- Customer Service — Our 24/7 customer service team is here for you when you need help.
- Online Tutorials — Get set-up and troubleshooting advice from our team of experts here.
- 1 Year Battery Life — Our batteries can last for up to 12 months, and you can prolong the life of your battery with Powersaver mode.
- App — Download the Silvercloud app on the Apple Store or Google Play.
- Easy to Set Up — Use the provided magnets or adapter cables to attach your GPS tracker to a golf cart or accessory.
- Cost — Our products cost up to 80 percent less than other GPS tracking products.
- No Activation Fees — We don’t charge you any activation fees.
HOW TO USE OUR GPS TRACKERS FOR MARINE OPERATIONS
Follow these steps:
- Download the SilverCloud app.
- Connect your GPS tracker to a golf cart or accessory with the provided magnets or cables.
- Check the Silvercloud app for location insights whenever you like. Alternatively, set up custom system notifications for your smart device.
LAS works closely with golf cart dealerships to improve inventory management, customer service, accountability, and asset protection. Invest in our GPS trackers for greater visibility into your organization.
OTHER ASSETS WE PROTECT
LAS also protects these assets:
- Airport shuttles
- ATVs, personal watercraft, and snowmobiles
- Camping and hiking equipment
- Golf course equipment
- Marine equipment
- Personal vehicles
- Rental equipment
Our GPS tracking devices generate the latest location insights for organizations in the marine sector. Discover our products.
Contact LandAirSea at 224-487-4933 or email email@example.com for more information about our GPS units for marine operations.