Military | Armed Forces
LandAirSea (LAS) has various military tracking devices for sale that provide real-time location data insights to different branches of the armed forces. Our cost-effective and rigorously-tested GPS tracking products can monitor vehicles, assets and humans worldwide, making them a valuable military tool. As a result, the armed forces can improve asset protection, performance and productivity wherever they are on the planet.
Our trackers use the latest GPS technology to pinpoint specific locations for the armed forces. These technologies include geo-fencing, dashboards, customizable system alerts and real-time maps. Use one of our products to prevent theft of military equipment, identify servicemen and women and protect your most valuable assets in a wide range of scenarios.
Here are some of the reasons to invest in our military tracking devices for sale:
- Monitor the deployment of military vehicles and quickly identify these assets on a computer, smartphone or tablet. Manage military vehicles and reallocate them based on orders.
- Verify the location of military personnel during training or missions.
- Verify the safety of armed forces personnel.
- Improve driver routes.
- Get statistical and historical data about vehicles, assets and personnel in training or real-world scenarios.
- Improve accountability and transparency.
- Reduce wasted labor by deploying the right personnel to the right place.
- Prevent the theft of military vehicles.
- Improve productivity by sharing location data with team members.
Using our trackers is simple, regardless of the situation you find yourself in. You can attach these discrete devices to a military vehicle or equipment using the provided cables or magnets. You can then view location data from all your GPS units on one single dashboard. Get greater visibility in your military options with the swipe of a finger or click of a mouse.
What We Do
LAS has provided surveillance solutions to industries such as law enforcement, border control and manufacturing since 1994. We also offer the best GPS devices for military use. These products generate real-time location data so those in the armed forces can identify assets and personnel and improve everyday workflows.
Why You Need To Invest in Military Tracking Devices For Sale
Knowing the location of equipment, vehicles and personnel during real-world and training operations is essential for safety, accountability and transparency. Our surveillance products identify your most valuable assets for better performance and productivity. For example, you can attach a tracker to a service member's backpack to monitor their location in dangerous environments. Or you can connect a tracker to a military vehicle to find it quickly in a life-or-death situation.
Check out these military tracking devices for sale at LAS:
- LandAirSea 54: You can attach this device to equipment, vehicles or assets and use the latest location insights to improve performance. Attach the LandAirSea 54 to an item using the provided cables or magnets.
- LandAirSea 2020: This device helps you manage risks associated with training and real-world scenarios. You can also attach it to an item using cables or magnets.
If you are not sure what GPS tracker to use in your branch of the armed forces, LAS can help. Contact us for further guidance and general tips about how to use GPS.
Why Should You Choose Our Military Tracking Devices For Sale?
Our products help you protect equipment, assets and service members with the latest GPS technology. Here are some of the benefits of using surveillance trackers from LAS:
Get customer service 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Our team can help you set up your GPS or troubleshoot problems.
You can also get expert advice with our online tutorials.
Our batteries can last for up to one year.
Extend the life of your battery with our Powersaver mode.
You can download our app on the Apple Store or Google Play.
Use the magnets or adapter cables that come with your device.
Our products cost up to 80 percent less than other devices of this type.
You don't have to pay an activation fee to use our tracking technology.
How to Use Our GPS Military Tracking Devices For Sale
Follow these steps:
- Download the SilverCloud app to your device.
- Connect your GPS tracker to a military vehicle or equipment with the magnets or cables that come with the product.
- Check the Silvercloud app for location insights or turn on notifications for your device.
LAS works closely with the armed forces to improve safety, asset protection, accountability and inventory management. Our range of GPS military tracking devices for sale will provide you with exceptional value for money.
Other Assets We Protect
LAS also protects these assets:
- Airport shuttles
- ATVs, personal watercraft and snowmobiles
- Camping and hiking equipment
- Golf course equipment
- Marine equipment
- Personal vehicles
- Rental equipment
Our military GPS devices generate the latest location insights for all branches of the armed forces. Learn more about our products.
Contact LandAirSea at 847-462-8100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about our military tracking devices for sale.